Highland Creek Treatment Plant
The Highland Creek Treatment Plant in Toronto, Ontario opened in 1956 and was designed to treat 18 million litres of waste water per day. Over the decades since opening, the plant’s capacity has increased to 219 million litres per day.
As part of the Liquid Train Upgrades project, BRC restored existing masonry and supplied and installed new masonry. Restoration work took place in the part of the Plant that houses the heavy gear (O’Neil to supply name). New masonry included four or six (O’Neil to confirm) HPU buildings.
Bennett Mechanical Installations (2001) Ltd. (on behalf of the City of Toronto)